Wedding Florals Specific Course
Lesson 1 Introduction to Floral Arrangement
- Before any floral arrangement, it is good to get to know the flowers that you are using. We will be introducing to you the spread of flowers available at this course for your use, as well as ways to go about handling the floral tools.
Lesson 2: Bridal Bouquet
- Our bridal bouquets deviate away from the traditional conservative arrangements. Learn how to craft a bridal bouquet that is wide-ish, slightly wild and gardeny – a popular choice among brides now!
Lesson 3: Boutonniere Making
- Don’t forget the rest of the bridal party! Boutonnieres are definitely a must-have for the bridal team!
Lesson 4: Flower Crowns
- Well, how many occasions do you get in life to have an excuse to wear a floral crowns? We’ll teach you how to piece foliages and flowers together into a beautiful floral crown.
- Suitable for students who have little or no prior knowledge or experience in handling flowers
- Total number of topics: 4 topics over 1 days
- Duration of Course: 2 -3 hours per day
- Class hours may be slightly shorter or longer, depending on speed of student
- Tools and materials provided, to be used in class
- Take-away: Floral arrangements by student
Refund and Course Expiry Policy
Full payment is required before commencement of course. After payment, student is expected to schedule and complete the course within 3 months of purchase. Cancellation of the course 1 month before your scheduled class date would result in a 10% payment forfeited. Cancellation of the course 1 week before your scheduled class date would result in a 40% payment forfeited. No-show on your scheduled class date will not allow you a refund. If you need to postpone your class date, please inform us 2 weeks before hand or we would not be able to accomodate to your change in class date. A maximum of 3 changes in class dates is allowed within 3 months after purchase, thereafterany postponing would result in a 100% payment forfeited.